Helps increase the total sleep time (aspect of sleep quality) in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule, e.g. shift-work and jet leg.
- High-potency melatonin in a liquid form for accelerated absorption and rapid effects
- Helps people with low melatonin levels fall asleep more easily, sleep longer, and wake up less frequently during the night
- Can be started a few days before you expect your normal schedule to be altered (shift change, travel)
- Reduces the fatigue caused by jet lag
- Research indicates melatonin administered before surgery may help reduce postoperative pain and anxiety
Each mL contains:
Citric acid, glycerine (vegetable), potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, purified water, black cherry flavour, sodium gluconate, black carrot juice, black currant juice, invert sugar.
Contains no wheat, peanuts, dairy, or soy.
Take 0.5 – 1 millilitre (mL) 1 time per day, at or before bedtime. 1 mL = 10 mg melatonin.